Terms and Condition
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Company website and your relationship with VFS Global and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related parties. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Website
Use of the Website
- The Website is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The supply of user pays services through the Website shall also be governed by the terms and conditions.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration (if applicable) or via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions..
Registration and Visa Applications
- You must ensure that any details provided by you for any reason arising in connection with Your use of the Website or at any other time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide in connection with your use of the Website by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- o The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from the Company.
Your use of the Website
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You agree that, in using the Website, you shall not:
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other similar or harmful programs; or
- seek to bypass or interfere with any security features of the Website, or interfere with any of the Company servers, networks or other property.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
Availability of the Website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free.
- Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
The Company's right to suspend or cancel your access
- We may suspend or cancel your access to the Website immediately at our sole discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
The Company's liability
- The Website provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- Liability for a breach of the Services Terms & Conditions is expressly subject to the limitations on liability set out thereunder.
Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to customers, the Website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Website.
Advertising and Sponsorship
- Part of the Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Website is owned and operated by the Company.